About Department of Management Sciences (DMS)
The Department of Management Sciences at the School of Business at BNU aims at training its graduates to take up careers in the financial as well as non-financial sectors. We are committed to provide world class education to help our students develop technical, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills that are fundamental towards assuming leadership and managerial roles in the industry. Our business programs offer a distinct blend of courses covering key areas of marketing, finance, supply chain management, economics, banking, information technology, business ethics, business laws and regulations, quantitative techniques and business communication. The world class faculty at BNU brings its experience to the table and provides students with an unmatched academic as well as professional experience.
Department of Management Sciences offers four years BBA (Hons.) program in the following five areas of specializations:
- Specialization in Marketing
- Specialization in Supply Chain Management
- Specialization in Finance
- Specialization in Information Technology (IT)
- Specialization in Islamic Banking and Finance
The students have an option to choose BBA degree with Double Majors from the following:
- BBA (Hons.) with Double Majors in Finance & Marketing
- BBA (Hons.) with Double Majors in Supply Chain Management & Marketing
- BBA (Hons.) with Double Majors in Marketing & Islamic Banking and Finance
The students who desire to get Double Majors degree will enroll for one additional semester on completion of their BBA degree in at least one of the above areas of specialization.