About Department of Management Sciences (DMS)
Department of Management Sciences aims at imparting theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of business, economics, banking and finance, marketing, management and supply chain management. We believe in continuous improvement to deliver quality education, develop leadership skills and prepare our graduates for the corporate world. Department of Management Sciences offers its programs at both the ungraduate and the graduate level.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) (Hons.)
Department of Management Sciences offers a four years BBA (Hons.) program in the following areas of specializations:
- Specialization in Marketing
- Specialization in Supply Chain Management
- Specialization in Finance
- Specialization in Information Technology (IT)
The students have an option to choose BBA degree with Double Majors from the following:
- BBA (Hons.) with Double Majors in Finance & Marketing
- BBA (Hons.) with Double Majors in Supply Chain Management & Marketing
The students who desire to get Double Majors degree will enroll for one additional semester on completion of their BBA degree in at least one of the above areas of specialization.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
Department of Management Sciences offers a MBA degree in the following areas of specialization::
- An option to combine specialization courses to earn the MBA degree